Seaside Residences

Latest Update

Seaside Residences

The Seaside Is Now Call Home

The Project All Are Waiting For – 2017 New Launch at D15 Siglap!

✅Rare Beachfront D15 property
✅70% Seaviews.
✅Only 23.4% is made up of buildings. The other 76.6% is landscaping and facilities.
✅3 mins walk to Siglap MRT (2 years after TOP)
✅4 mins walk to 15km of coastline
✅Stone’s throw to MBS, CBD and Changi Airport.

Project Details

Seaside Residences is an all new condominium living strategically located in the heart of East Coast just beside Siglap MRT. Seaside Residences is one of the residence in the east offers you stunning unblocked views of the sea, sand and the city. Enjoy a choice of 1-to-4 bedroom units, and for the privileged few, limited 5-bedroom penthouses.

images

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s